EAGLE GRADUATES INFORMATION
Please take time to carefully read ALL information on this page.
- Your graduation fee is PER COURSE as well as SEPARATE from your Summit registration fee.
- The graduation fee does NOT apply to TEN-Worldwide members or graduates. (Click here for GUEST RECEPTION TICKETS.)
- Each fee covers your certificate or license, certificate or license seal and holder, your graduation program booklet, your class stole, if applicable, and ONE ticket (for the graduate) to the Eagles Graduation Reception that will immediately follow the graduation on Friday, November 3, 2017.
- All graduation fee notices MUST be submitted online.
- ALL graduation fees MUST be remitted by July 31 to ensure that you will have your graduation items on graduation night.
- Class stoles and graduation program booklets WILL NOT be ordered for graduation fees remitted after July 31, so please remit your graduation fees on time.
|The fee is $130 for EACH of the courses listed below:||The fee is $150 for EACH of the courses listed below*:||The fee is $100 for EACH of the courses below**:||The fee is $155 for EACH of the courses listed below***:|
*The additional cost is due to the extra embroidery needed for your class stole.
**Students in the above courses do not receive class stoles.
***The additional cost is due to the artwork needed for your class stole.
Reception Ticket Information
- Once your fee registration is successfully submitted online, you will receive an confirmation email from Theresa Berryman via email@example.com. DO NOT DELETE this email as it will contain a reception ticket for you and your guests, if applicable.
- Within your confirmation email, click on the “View and print my Ticket(s)” link in order to view your ticket(s). This is the ticket we will scan or check for admittance to the graduation reception. You may either print your ticket(s) or have your ticket(s) ready to be viewed or scanned from your mobile devices.
- There will be NO reception tickets available at the Summit registration desk for those who are issued tickets online.
- Please print or forward your confirmation email to your guests to ensure they receive their reception ticket.
- If you indicate that you are paying by check or money order, you will still receive your ticket(s) by email, but the payment status on your ticket will indicate “PENDING“. The payment status on the ticket in your original confirmation email will NOT be updated to “PAID” until after your payment is received in the EITI Office. There will be absolutely NO admittance to the graduation reception with a ticket indicating a payment status of “PENDING“.
- The rates reflected or shown in Eventspot includes a handling fee for payments submitted via PayPal.
- If paying by check or money order, DO NOT include the handling fee. Please write your check or obtain your money order for the flat graduation rate.
If any of the information displayed in your confirmation email is incorrect, if you do not receive a confirmation email, or if you have any questions, please Contact Us.