Guests are welcome to attend the Eagles Graduation Reception. Attendance at the conference is not required. Tickets are $30 each and can be purchased by non-graduating Eagles, TEN-Worldwide graduates and members, family members, friends, etc.
All reception ticket purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Reception Ticket Information
- Once your registration is successfully submitted online, you will receive an confirmation email from Theresa Berryman via firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT DELETE this email as it will contain a reception ticket for you and your guests, if applicable.
- Within your confirmation email, click on the “View and print my Ticket(s)” link in order to view your ticket(s). This is the ticket we will scan or check for admittance to the graduation reception. You may either print your ticket(s) or have your ticket(s) ready to be viewed and scanned from your mobile devices.
- There will be NO reception tickets available at the Summit registration desk for those who are issued tickets from Eventspot.
- Please print or forward your confirmation email to your guests to ensure they receive their reception ticket.
- If you indicate that you are paying by check or money order, you will still receive your ticket(s) by email, but the payment status on your ticket will indicate “PENDING” or “INCOMPLETE“. The payment status on the ticket in your original confirmation email will NOT be updated to “PAID” until after your payment is received in the EITI Office. There will be absolutely NO admittance to the graduation reception with a ticket indicating a payment status of “PENDING” or “INCOMPLETE“.
- The fees reflected or shown in Eventspot includes a handling fee for payments submitted via PayPal.
- If paying by check or money order, DO NOT include the handling fee. Please write your check or obtain your money order for the flat ticket fee.
If any of the information displayed in your confirmation email is incorrect, if you do not receive a confirmation email, or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. You may also use the “Contact Us” form.